Clerk & Comptroller wanted to introduce and launch a new
Mission, Vision and Values as part of a strategic planning
Engage over 800 employees in five office locations across
a large geographical area without impacting the delivery of
The four week campaign culminated in a one-day unifying, memorable,
interactive experience with all employees being engaged with
the top leadership, managers and line employees at an off
site location. Useage of the "experience" themes
were linked with the previous administration's culture statement
to create continuity and build on an existing foundation.
Establishing open, two-way communication emanating from a
single strategic platform during the campaign planning phase
generated a significantly greater return on the communications
High energy, visually stimulating, interactive activities
three consecutive experience-oriented events in a non-office
setting resulted in surpassing expectations:
- Post-event positive feedback was through the roof.
- 800 diverse and geographically separated employees shared
a powerful unifying experience.
- The focus on grassroots change increased the likelihood
of successful organizational change.
- Flash multimedia utilized to create a unique visual experience
which supported the values.
- Open, two-way communication was incorporated into all
planning and execution activities.
- Campaign elements/symbols linked with previous administration's
"Culture Statement" to enhance buy-in.
- Communication tools and multimedia integrated into the
"new employee" training program
return to case